- Who has partnered with NITI Aayog's Atal Innovation Mission to boost innovation ecosystem in india.
Ans:- Coal India Limited
- What is the rank of india in world justice project Rule of Law index 2020 ?.
- Which bank collaborate with the Affordplan to launch co-branded health card called Swasth Card ?
Ans:- Yes Bank
- In 2019 who became the first Indian to win an election in Japan?
Ans:- Yogendra Puranik
- Who is the author or the famous book Meghdoot ?
- The Grand Canyon is on the river ?
- Who author the book title " Legend of Suheldev. The King who saved India ?
Ans:- Amish Tripathy
Explanation:Bestselling author, Amish Tripathi has announced the launch of his new fiction book titled ‘Legend of Suheldev: The King Who Saved India’ on 20 June 2020. The latest fiction is set in 11th-century and is a story of a king who united men and women of the nation, irrespective of their religion, caste, region, or status in society.
- Indira Rasoi Yojna launched by which state ?
- How much fund has been allocated under PM CARES Fund for 50,000 ‘made in India’ ventilators?
Ans:- Rs 2000 crore
- Which nation will be holding a limited Hajj pilgrimage in 2020?
Ans:- Saudi Arabia
- Who among the following has been named as the winner of 2020 Peace Prize of the German Book Trade?
Ans:- Amartya Sen
- Which nation blocked Pakistan’s attempt to declare Indian citizen as 'global terrorist'?
- Which Indian has been elected to the International Tennis Federation (ITF) men’s player panel?
Ans:- Niki Kalayanda Poonacha
- Who participated in Russia -India-China Ministers meeting on June 23, 2020?
Ans:- S Jaishankar
- What is the theme of this year’s World Hydrography Day?
Ans:- Hydrography enabling autonomous technologies
- Which nation has decided to amend its Citizenship Act?
- Which state will launch ‘Play little, Study little’ scheme for school students?
- Which Club has won the 2019-20 Coppa Italia cup?
- Which company has acquired Swedish mapping technology company Mapillary?
- Which city is Building a New ‘She-Man’ Station to Make it More Trans-Friendly?